Preparing for your Experience with Us
- Please have available an 5x8 ft space to accommodate each table and room for your therapist
- Your therapist will arrive 10-15 minutes before your appointment time for set up
- Parking! Please ensure we are able to get to you efficiently. If staying at a Hotel with underground and guest parking, consulting with concierge about accommodations for us before hand is much appreciated!
- It is recommended and appreciated that you are showered/clean before your massage.
- Payment will be processed in person at the end of your massage. We accept all major credit cards, FSA/HSA cards, Venmo transactions, local checks and cash payment.
- Gratuities not expected but genuinely appreciated:) let us know we are doing a great job!
Cancellation Policies and Fees
In order to ensure that you obtain your desired appointments, we recommend scheduling your appointment as far in advance as possible to ensure availability. To accommodate your desired appointment a credit card is required at the time of booking for multiple appointments to guarantee your reservation
Your treatments are reserved especially for you. We value your business and ask that you respect our scheduling policies. Should you need to cancel or reschedule, please notify us at least 24 hours in advance.
Any cancellations with less than 24 hours of notice are subject to a cancelation fee amounting to the Full cost of the scheduled service. When you miss an appointment with us, we not only lose your business, but also the potential business of other clients who could have scheduled an appointment for the same time. Additionally, many times our therapists will be functioning as an "on call" status and have travelled to the area specifically for your service.
Alpenglow Mobile Massage is strictly a professional and therapeutic massage therapy service and does not offer any sexual in nature services nor tolerate misconduct in any form. Full Draping policies are practiced and enforced in accordance to Utah State Law. We reserve the right to refuse services and/or terminate services at any time due to the above mentioned, and any incidence will be reported to local authorities.